WHO ARE THE VIETNAM VETERANS OF AMERICA?
Founded in 1978, Vietnam Veterans of America, Inc. is the only national Vietnam veterans' organization congressionally chartered and exclusively dedicated to Vietnam era veterans and their families. VVA is organized as a not-for-profit corporation.
Our Meeting Schedule:
We hold our meeting at Elizabethtown Police Department located at 300 South Mulberry, Elizabethtown Kentucky. All Meeting are held on Second Sunday each month at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Come join us.
For dates of our meeting see the calendar on our Events Page.
"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another"
The purpose of the Gold Vault Patriots shall be:
- VVA's goals are to promote and support the full range of issues important to Vietnam veterans, to create a new identity for this generation of veterans, and to change public perception of Vietnam veterans.
- VVA holds as its first principle that the organization is measured by deeds and openness as evidence of the core values of justice, integrity, and meaningful achievement.
- Government Relations Advocacy on the range of veterans' issue
- National Task Force for Homeless Veterans
- Health care for veterans, including disabled veterans
- Issues pertaining to women and minority veterans
- National scholarship fund Program providing assistance to veterans seeking benefits or services from the government
New members welcome:
- Membership is available to those who served on active duty in the United States Military between February 28, 1961 and May 7, 1975, bring a copy of your DD214.
- To join, print a Membership Application. Please include a copy of your DD-214 with your membership application.
- Associate Membership is available for those wishing to support Vietnam Veterans of America but did not serve or do meet the qualifying dates. To join print an Associate Membership Application.